1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fire Beetle on Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Kalonis, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Kalonis

Kalonis Guest

Anyone have one for sale?
    Also need an idea on the price for one of these things.

Thanks in advance.

2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

on Cats I give them away to anyone that asks,,,but have heard of them selling for 30k

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Kalonis, I have a freshly tamed one for you if you want it. Free. (I enjoy the challenge of taming them.)

4. Kalonis

Kalonis Guest

I appreciate the offer, but I managed to find a gent who sold me one for 30k.

Thanks though, reminds me of the playerbase in this game that I missed compared to other MMOs!

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Glad you got one, Kalonis. If you know anyone looking for one, just drop me a PM and I'll hand over the one I tamed today.

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Cats is like that. If anyone actually has to buy a beetle (blue or fire) on Cats, the entire shard gets offended (and laughs at the buyer. A lot).

Living in New Haven, I have the opportunity to give away beetles on a regular basis. Most of my guild (CYM) will go out of their way to get a new pet to anyone who asks for it.

7. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I am not being all that noble...I have sold high end pets.

I just really love taming blue and orange beetles for some reason. Can't see charging someone for doing something I love!

:)