1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Beetle won't bond?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Lord Roland Banethor, Nov 27, 2009.

1. I got a fire beetle for my mule. It's been well over a week since I got him. I stabled him, then a couple days ago got him out to feed him. I thought it had been a week then, but he didn't bond.. so I waited a few hours, tried again, no bond. Then yesterday, tried in the afternoon, in the evening, and early this morning.. no bond. Tried just now.. no bond. If the first time I tried, he wasn't ready to, does that mean I have to restable him for another whole week? I'm pretty sure I've fed before bonding time with other pets, and they still bonded when I tried later.
  2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Did you feed him before you initially stabled him? It's seven days from feeding and stabling. If you didn't feed first and then stable it will be seven days from the first time you fed him.
  3. Yep, I always do, unless I forgot for some reason:( I guess we'll see seven days from two days ago if he hasn't bonded sooner, lol.