1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire horn

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by PzB74, May 14, 2010.

1. PzB74

PzB74 Guest

Anyone knows what the selling price for Fire Horns is?

2. Depends on whether you can find an interested buyer, but somewhere between 1gp and 100gp would be the going price.
  3. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Are you asking this because you are thinking of selling on vendors or because you are looking to buy?

If looking to sell on a vendor, I really wouldn't bother - they drop as loot on many different mobs and I would imagine there is a limited desire for them as far as player populations go. That being said, if you still had your heart set on selling them, I would package them together with sulfurous ash and sell that way.

If you are looking to buy some, I agree with Luke that you really shouldn't pay very much for them.
  4. PzB74

PzB74 Guest

Thx it was both for selling / buying purposes now and in the future.
    - Back to UO after many years and it takes time to figure out the value of things!