1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fire Horns

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone know what fire horns spawn on? I've killed dark wisps at the invasion but that's the only thing I know for sure spawns them. I've searched stratics for where they spawn and nothing. Google doesn't have anything on where they spawn either.

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Solens carry fire horns.....not sure what use a bug has for a fire horn but that's where I get mine [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Seems like they spawn randomly on just about anything. I know Lizardmen in Despise spawn them as do gargoyles. They may not spawn on specially created event creatures though. Dark wisps have been in Ilsh for a long time, so it makes sense they spawn on those.

4. They have a chance to spawn on anything.

5. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Fire Horns are fairly common, random loot chance off almost ANY kill.

Need sulph ash, and some music skill to use em.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I found one on a mongbat today, so just about anything. [​IMG]

7. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Everything has like a 1% chance of dropping a fire horn (if it is hard enough to carry gold..)

OLs, mongbats, undead, dragons, etc... it's just random.