1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

fire rabbit help please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Armed4Fun, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Armed4Fun

Armed4Fun Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

how do you get the item(animone?) ive killed a ton and nothing thanks

2. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I killed quite a few last night and never got one either. I guess they are going to be rare and with only one rabbit spawning at a time well . . . :yell:

3. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It took me 2-3 hours non stop to get just one

4. Any tip on what's best way to kill these? ty

5. Aboo

Aboo Guest

There were 5 people there, including me, when I was trying and we all were tamers. I heard someone else said they did well with a dexer and honor.

6. Is a bunny rabbit all that tough? :gun:

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I used my archer and used my mischief maker (100% cold) bow and kept spaming attack so it keeps running to you and not burrowing got my pheromone 1st try

8. Armed4Fun

Armed4Fun Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

man,....tried that archer trick, and my tamer ...nothing over 7 hours now not 1 thing. this is insanly low drop or i'm somehow doing something wrong.

9. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It took me three rabbits to get mine when I was there alone. Now my friend went there and she was there for a hour trying till she got one. Matter of fact maybe 15 people came and got theirs before she got one.

10. Again I have missed some of the stuff in this new patch. Where can I get info on this quest and some of the new ones?

11. Anyone have helpful info?

12. K'torr

K'torr Guest

The Fire Rabbit is not a quest. It has an apparently RARE drop of a component needed for a Carpenter to make a Hitching Post.

13. Well that was a start, but lacking any real knowledge to use. Where does one find this creature. Or better yet just point me to the post containing the proper info and I will be glad to read up and educate myself.

14. K'torr

K'torr Guest

They spawn next to the center of that big Volcano on the one Tok Island.

Currently, there is no centralized post about the rabbit and Slimes.
    Have to look around at the various spoilers.

15. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran