1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Steed Damage

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by SeverusUo, Mar 8, 2012.

1. SeverusUo

SeverusUo Guest

Hi all,
    i' m a little confused on the damage of the fire steed.
    The damage is:
    - 11-30 as reported on uo guide
    - 34-86 as reported on the hinter's guide

How work the pack instinct:
    -2 bonus of 25%
    -1 bonus of 75%
    -1 bonus of 25%
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    see here http://vboards.stratics.com/1895328-post12.html
    The bonus is applied as follows:

base damage is 11-30 i just lored one
    2 pets = +25%
    3 pets = +50%
    4 pets = +75%
    5 pets = +100%
  3. SeverusUo

SeverusUo Guest

Ty, i'll get it!
  4. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Against creatures that don't have very strong Fire Resist, a pair of Fire Steeds can dish out some serious damage, equal to or greater than what a Greater Dragon can do. Their damage per kick varies so much though, because their Base Damage is 11-30. Their Fire Breath is a waste of time though, since they can do much greater damage with kicks than they can with Fire Breath. While their offensive potential is high, they're really frail and die easily to most current monsters. If you have a friend with a Greater Dragon tanking though, then they work great.
  5. SeverusUo

SeverusUo Guest

i think that playing in group they can do a lot of damage