1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Fireplace Stuck In A Box

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by deraiky, Mar 22, 2009.

1. deraiky

deraiky Guest

Its a fireplace just like the rubble one stuck in a box, if u cut the box with an axe it will become stuck on the ground....

View attachment 1339

2. DVI

DVI Guest

anaimated? current high offer and/or asking price?

3. deraiky

deraiky Guest

Ok im a bit overstrained allready :p

It is not animated, and looks exactly like the rubble one.

No high offer yet / and i also have no clue about the price.
    Though i have seen a lot of statues, stretch hides etc, but never a fireplace :)

4. DVI

DVI Guest

heh sorry i misread the prefix and thought it said selling. my guess would be about 50% of the rubble version since once you axe the container the item will be stuck where it was placed.

5. deraiky

deraiky Guest

Np, im also selling it, so if anyone is interested in it just give me a message
    @ 465715618

6. DVI

DVI Guest

one last question =p what shard is it on?

7. deraiky

deraiky Guest

Tehe, at the moment it is on Drachenfels, but i think i can prolly get it xferred to Atlantic when a friend of mine xferrs, might take its time though...

8. DVI

DVI Guest

well if yr interested there will be a rare collectors event on atl in about a month. it would be a good chance to sell yr item as collectors from every shard will be present to buy sell and trade

9. deraiky

deraiky Guest

I still have this on Atlantic if anyone is interested.

10. deraiky

deraiky Guest

Heya, the current offer is 45m.
    My ICQ is : 465715618

So if you are interested, please ICQ me.