1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fireworks wand issue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

This may have been mentioned before but I'll go ahead anyway.

When I launch a firework on any of my chars I can see the actual launch (the fireball going upward), but the actual explosion no longer happens. Kind of a bummer because I really like the effect of these wands.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Bump, sorry I gotta know.

3. you are probubly using one of the wands that have graphics i KR try going there and launching them off

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounds like a Mininova wand. They gave those out for the 10th anniversary. The explosions can only be seen with Kingdom Reborn. Just another way in which they alienated the playerbase since you couldnt see any explosions in 2D. I see them lying around, unwanted, at banks every now and then.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds like a Mininova wand. They gave those out for the 10th anniversary. The explosions can only be seen with Kingdom Reborn. Just another way in which they alienated the playerbase since you couldnt see any explosions in 2D. I see them lying around, unwanted, at banks every now and then.

[/ QUOTE ]Well, I do see the fireball launching, just not the explosion. If it is a KR thing, what a bummer.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes it was a real super bummer. You can see the fireball going up in the sky in 2D. I bet that is the wand you are using. Glad I could help and sorry it was with bad news.

On a positive note, the old fireworks wands still work in 2D. [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Just to be a bit fair, the explosions did look really nice in KR. I just hated having to actually use it to see them.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Awww....I wanted to launch some fireworks now and then. =(
    I have a few of these around and figured they had the graphics also.

Jeremy, update the Mininovas with 2D explosion graphics, pretty please?
    2D needs some fun fireworks for Valentine's Day! =)