1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] First Bard T-Hunter

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Duncan McDermott, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

Building a T-hunter on a new shard. This one has some bard skills and I thought I would like to try and use those skills T-Hunting. Is this a good idea or a bust?
    Currently he has 100 Music, 80 peace, 52.8 Provo, 48.5 Disco
    Hiding 100, LP 100, stealth 89.4 (still working it), Magery 100

That's 671 points and I would like to add Mysticism I think for RC so something has to go. What should it be?

2. Dizzy

Dizzy Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Benefactor Treasure Hunters

I used 120 provo for a long time, but the monster difficulty beginning with L6 chests is a problem. I finally stoned off Music and Provocation. I miss it, but the Mysticism/ Spellweaving combo is fun and more effective.

If you don't have soulstones, I'm not sure the bard skils + hiding + stealth + magery +mysticism is viable unless you have 1020 skill points available. :)

3. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

I posted this in the other thread:
    Gargoyle with 120 mystic, focus, music, discord, 115 magery, 60 med, GM carto or locks (swap with soulstones) - I also swap in provocation for carto or locks when I'm not t hunting

Duncan McDermott likes this.
  4. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

I saw that other thread and started rethinking my skill template. Like Dizzy you get use to one way and change is difficult. I have an empty character slot I can stone off all the skills I don't want to use for a trial time. I am going to give your template a try and see how I do.