1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

First Battle Chicken...awwww yeah...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by G.v.P, Apr 19, 2014.

1. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

[​IMG]
    I'm a little late to the party, but my little army of asexual breeders (8 in total despite all the coops) finally did it! A light green Battle Chicken!

Killed it and only got 3 Raw Birds though, same as a regular Chicken Lizard. I felt kind of jipped. :(

JK!

[​IMG]
    No idea what's good for these guys, but has 19/11/0/0/0 resists and he plans to see the Godzilla re-make as soon as it comes out this May. #UOBucketList

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Why would you kill your chickens?

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Not too bad on the hits.

4. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah

remember old chicken fights we had?? well at least on baja haha

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Damn you, you made me wake up my chickens in my coops again, maybe it's time to try to get that red one I never got

Bazer likes this.
  6. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Poor chicken. I'm fond of chickens. *sigh*

7. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Aw I was JK or just kidding about killing it :) just being silly since, in fact, the Battle Chickens provide the same amount of meat as a regular Chicken Lizard. Don't worry, I don't even kill wild Chicken Lizards for eggs (like some ruffians I know ;D).

9. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Well, from what we've seen in the Europa Chicken league, that's a more than reasonable one! Most hatch at or below the 125 Str point, we have had a very, very few hit the mid 170s but the usual randomness of the game means those tend to also have low physical resists, whilst yours is up at the top of the scale for that - I think we currently have one in this season with 20 Physical, but it's pretty unusual for us to see that, 14-16 is the usual high points and we don't see that many of those either!

From how things usually work for us, when trained up your bird will do well in the longer fights, since the resist makes a big difference over time, but would struggle if the opponent landed a few early big hits. Maybe not quite champion material, but still, a good fighter.... ;)

G.v.P likes this.