1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

first casualty of new patch

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Flame (DrR), Apr 14, 2010.

1. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

I have used UO Wedding which you can down load from here on stratics for many years to take screen shots to do indepth write ups on the events. Sadly though this latest patch has now thrown a spanner in the works so to speak. When I take a screen shot it closes my uo screen down to the terrain screen, cutting out my journal. It will also mean I cannot take screen shots on spawn areas due to it shrinking my screen. I hope this change is by mistake and can be reversed.

2. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Keep the client active by selecting it with the mouse. Press the Alt button and PrtScn button together. Open paint and then paste ctrl-v.

-Lorax

3. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

useing uo wedding I take between 100-200 screen shots per event. sadly with your methos I could not be able to take that amount to capture everything that happens.

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have you used UOSU? It's the most basic screenshot capture program for UO I have ever seen.

Just be careful when looking for a copy, Alot of virus infected copies out there, I'll see if Stratics has a copy for download.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Or if you should ever use the Enhanced Client - just hit print screen. Every time you hit the key, a full screenshot is automatically saved for you.

7. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

thanks for so many helpful replies. Perhaps my write ups will continue after all. I must admit I dont use the new EC as I hate the journal, now if only they would let us use our old journal that would be sweet.

8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I never knew UO Wedding took caps. Hm.

9. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The player mods can change that to a more classic look for you. I am not sure which does it - but I have seen it. Check in the SA-EC forum and you may find something you like.

10. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

not only takes screen shots but creates a dated folder for them, great for doing write ups as you check the date of that event and open relevent folder. Also great for keeping history tracks of events. I must have well over 20GB of event pics spanning about 5 years now, oh the fun memories.

Great news is today its all working fine, so UO wedding glitch or Dev intervention (if so a very big thankyou) this deserves a broccoli dance

:
    danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

11. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

I love Ultima Online Screenshot Utility