1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

first day on seige

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by andyjacksons, Feb 24, 2013.

1. andyjacksons

andyjacksons Journeyman

well death didnt take long to happen and it was good to have the old feeling of needing to rush back to my body to rescue my gear before it decomposed , and as an unskilled new player it was hard an took 3 atempts leeding the agroed monsters away ( good the normal shards are like wearing a nappy) i think im going to like this a lot

my main shard is europa sorrry was europa and i think i have bumped into moor people in the wilds on seige than i saw on europa and i wasnt pkd once just helped cant wait to join a guild and get int the comunity

thanks for all the help so far and remember to say hi if you bump into me i go by the original name of andy the miner

2. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello and welcome to Siege. Your name reminds me of another miner I knew that went by the name Miner John, back a few *coughs* years ago.

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

just think of being pked as a good thing and be able to move on

4. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Welcome! There is plenty of help available here. Enjoy your new life.

5. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable

welcome back to uo . when you are expected to win its no big deal when you do . if you succeed here you feel like you've done something. even the small victories are fun again .

Leather Lucy likes this.
  6. Leather Lucy

Leather Lucy Seasoned Veteran

Couldn't agree more!
    - Three mad dash escapes from Bliss when he was playing (what a rush!).
    - Making it back out of Shame with my loot bag intact, sometimes I even 'leg it' all the way home on foot just to see if I can make it without being molested lol.
    - Two reds tried to get me at Yew moongate a few months back after splurging on goodies from Led's shop, somehow managed to escape be crawling my way back to the moongate and double-clicking the bugger like mad haha, totally escaped too!
    - FINALLY GMing all my seven skills on Mollie after literally YEARS hehe.
    - Sneaking into folks' unlocked houses and stealing the yarn from their looms (don't tell anyone I do this though, it's the only 'naughty' thing I do and it's been my guilty secret for many years ;) ).
    - And my biggest achievement (and I swear to all the Gods that I will turn Mollie red and murder you if you tell anyone about this...) - I haven't been killed for at least ten years, I am simply that sneaky! I also carry a million gold check in my backpack for the person who does actually murder me, nobody but you and me knows about my secret competition though and it best stay that way *taps side of nose with finger*.

Simply the best shard to actually play on. Love it.

7. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Siege! Keep that attitude and we'll show you a good time.

Leather Lucy likes this.
  8. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

welcome to siege! the fun has just begun!

9. dupapa

dupapa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

haha

as a player also coming from Europa. i agree you see for sure more people on Siege.

Glad to hear you are fitting right in!!

SiegeFTW

10. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Call me in gen chat when I get home from work, think I will be on from 6:30 EU danish time

11. andyjacksons

andyjacksons Journeyman

thank you all for your kind words
    my best memory was fighting leech at the undead near orcfort lost lands and dieing and gathering a possy to retreive my silver supremly accurate vanq katana now there is no risk in playing uo i even do all my treasure chests in fell europa and gather in fell still no risk , i think its the risk that makes all the fun come back

12. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Since you played Europa, I assume you are from Europe someplace. German here and looking forward to meeting you in game! We definetly could use a few more playing at "our" times ;)

WELCOME back to the game!

13. andyjacksons

andyjacksons Journeyman

england is seige mainly usa dont worry you wont scare me off the risk reminds me of the old days , and what time dose shard go down for maintanance

14. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Noon my time, so that should be 11 a.m. in England when the shard goes down for maintanance.

15. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

im cst and its 5 am here that server goes down