1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] First Edition Books

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dr Pet, May 13, 2013.

1. Dr Pet

Dr Pet Journeyman

I was told these books are somewhat valuable and would like to get some more info on them. Also willing to sell once i know more about them . Thanks. Book 1.png Book 2.png

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i bought all mine at around 2-5mil per. I only have a few choice titles tho, The Book of the Underworld, Of Dreams and Visions, and Alice in Wonderland. and a few others. there was a post from a long time ago tho http://stratics.com/community/threads/paying-250m-per-first-edition-book-listed.285043/#post-2182098 where Halister was paying premiums for the harder to find ones. it seems some are harder to find than others for some reason. So i know thats a pretty wide range, but maybe it helps just a little.

3. Halister Marner

Halister Marner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Normal pricing is around 5-10M for common First Editions, those two are commons in terms of name rarity, but obviously much more rare due to being First Editions. There are some extremely rare ones, and some crazy people like me will pay 250M-500M per to try and complete the set, which as of now, I don't believe anyone has a full First Edition set.

#3 Halister Marner, May 13, 2013
    Last edited: May 13, 2013
    Athelas likes this.
  4. Dr Pet

Dr Pet Journeyman

Ahhh ok thank u all for your help .. nice to know