1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

First IDOC of the day~ Origin says good-bye to one of it's own

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Larisa, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I remember Aule...I remember this house being there since almost the day Origin came online...I'm very sad to see it go, but will fondly remember it.

Here's to hopefully new beginnings and new changes.

[​IMG]

Happy IDOC'ing today UO, may the IDOC gods shine on you and may your packies be full of awesome goodness...and hopefully we'll be able to save some shard's history in the process.

Cheers! :)

2. Rupert Avery

I am sure this spot will make a happy home for who ever ends up owning it :)

3. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

And i still wonder why a HARBRINGER apeared 45 mins after the house collapsed...

anyway, i also wonder how this house could have been so old "as origin came online" since Malas apeared alot later than UO is old or am i understanding somthing wrong herrre?

somebody will be happy with the spot, and that ok i think!

4. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Because Origin came online after malas as a spot for publishes to go between test and the rest of the prodo shards.

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yeah Origin the shard, not Origin...ORIGIN lol

Well I went to bed right after the house fell and got a good laugh this morning when I went to see who had finally gotten the spot:

[​IMG]

So congrats XMG for yet another Luna house...I think they have about 7 now! But a very active alliance so I'm glad to see that.

And thanks for the giggle so early in the morning ;)

6. kleos

kleos Guest

Speaking of Origin property, does anyone know Tyrant? 3 Luna houses and at least 3 castles north of Minoc?

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Tyrant owns about 30 houses on Origin...mostly castles and keeps, 3 luna houses and 3 or 4 zento houses.

no clue who it is, I've been asking that question for years.