1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

First of all, hello! Secondly, where can I find a large forge deed, anvil, and household items?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by TheflY of LS, Mar 5, 2013.

1. TheflY of LS

TheflY of LS Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just came back after a LONG hiatus. Was wondering if anyone knew of a vendor who regularly stocks the subjected items, or any other way I might be able to acquire them? If anyone remembers me at all, I have missed this community. It's been too long. Thanks for any info!

Salmar likes this.
  2. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hello and welcome back. I have vendors at my keep. 89 o 39'N, 59 0 58'E. If you don't find what your looking for there feel free to leave me a post there or PM here and I'll do what I can to help you out.

3. DerekL

DerekL Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There's a vendor near my house that usually has those kinds of things... Come south out of Luna, cross the bridge, turn SE and follow the edge of the forest to the sandstone at the end of the mountains. 59 o 15'N, 22 0 30'W

I too have a craft that can make most of what you need.