1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

First Stratics World press and forms lost password Second insured items with gold in bank staying

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ox_AO, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Ox_AO

Ox_AO Adventurer

I had to make a new account on Stratics. I still can't get into the world press main page without stop loading the page it takes me straight to worldpress. World press accepts my new account and password at world press site but not though stratics. On the forums I had to make a new account as well.

Second issue: friend was playing on Napa and on Sonoma in VvV he had gold piles in his bank lots of money. Items where found on his body that said insured. On Napa it was a few items not all. On Sonoma same issue he lost his whole suit.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Wordpress...not world press...la

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Been hearing rumors for a while that some folks involved in VvV on Sonoma have been bragging about the use of various exploits, including telling people whom they want to intimidate that they will soon have their suits.

4. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

thank you. I'm looking into that stuff right now actually...

as for the VvV stuff, if you find an exploit or bug, a better place for it would be : http://community.stratics.com/forums/bug-tracking.710/

startle and Ox_AO like this.
  5. Ox_AO

Ox_AO Adventurer

Freeking rico and the spelling police! You never change

#5 Ox_AO, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    startle and TheScoundrelRico like this.
  6. Ox_AO

Ox_AO Adventurer

I don't believe in the case of Napa it was an exploit a "friend" (they are just playing against each other) killed him and didn't take his insured items off his body. He pulled one insured item off his body in order to make it clear he didn't take his items

I thought i would point something out. Nearly everyone gets along fairly very well on Napa even if they are some PKers.

Thank you

That link didn't take me anyplace.

#6 Ox_AO, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    Picus at the office likes this.
  7. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If the first two letters of your name mean you are who I think you are, I heard something about your friend dying so many times that he ran out of insurance.

8. Ox_AO

Ox_AO Adventurer

Even if he did die a lot after he lost his suit he checked the bank and said there where many piles of gold in the bank and checks.

Yes, I'm Ox but I don't have a character on Sonoma by that name.

9. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The person I thought you were talking about lost his suit to someone who had lost a far more valuable suit a while back (through a definite exploit), in fact to the person I thought you were talking about and his friends.