1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

First Theft

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Thetangent, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Thetangent

Thetangent Guest

Hello fellow thieves,

After many failed attempts and a lot of reading of this forum for hints and tips, I had my first day out on the hunt.

I have tried my hand at a few champ spawns going after PS....Then quickly realized that I had no chance against massive amount of auto-revealers in close quarters with my current lame thieving skills.

Went to the Yew moongate to match my weak skills to a weaker environment.

Best move I've made as a thief.

First night out I stole two great weapons, 500 faction silver (is this even worth anything), a powder of fortification, and to top off the night...leggings of bane!

Why people were running around with all of this un-insured I'll never understand. But, I'm more than happy to exploit their mistake.

I credit all of this to the great tips and tricks learned here. Thank you all for the inadvertent help.

Attached Files:

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    Nice steal. The key to successful stealing is patiences on your part. I can't tell you how many packs I've ignored to get the right one...la
  3. Traveller

Traveller Guest