1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

First week on Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by mr_warpig, Dec 20, 2010.

1. mr_warpig

mr_warpig Guest

The few people I've met are really nice. This nice faction guy gave me enough gold to buy a house! I placed my house north of Minoc, I think that's the Barter Town area?
    Siege is a lot less busy than when I played there several years ago. I would like to meet more people to hang out with, but I play really late. I'm on the west coast and I get on at 10pm PST usually.
    [​IMG]
    I did have a couple of friends stop by my new house :thumbup:
    Did I mention I'm still a 50 skill newb?

2. Althalus96

Althalus96 Guest

Sweet always nice to see new blood i hope you have fun. Btw look for Shalimar so you can get into NEW and get some basic gear. Hope you stay :thumbsup:

3. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

When you're looking for scrolls let me know....you'd be surprised the kinda things that just sorta fall out of people's packs!

4. Rothen

Rothen Guest

Welcome to Siege! Hope to hear you in gen chat some weekend. During the week, 10 pm Pacific is too late for me.

5. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You still need arrows sir??? I'm sure I have some i can donate to the cause

Welcome to Siege :)

6. mr_warpig

mr_warpig Guest

Thanks for offering the arrows, I can always use more :) I have been killing corpsers for wood and harpies for feathers and making arrows, but that's usually not enough.