1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

First!

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Alezi, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The client is pretty big, around 1.9GB :O

2. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

At 78% and slowing down, Yay.

3. Heartseeker

Heartseeker Guest

I'm at 88% and waiting.lol

4. I left it downloading while i went to sleep :)

So far it looks good! Some of the graphics need buffing but overall its good so far, now im just trying to figure it all out, anyone know if theres options like "bandage self"

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

oh yes! and 'target, stored' for bandaging pets/guildies. I have 2 hot bar boxes with bandages tied to 2 different pets and bandage them both faultlessly while the box keeps track of my bandage count.

6. Heartseeker

Heartseeker Guest

This patching process must be in Beta too, right?

I could of downloaded 10 times this info with my connection at another site.

Make that a 100 times.

1.9 gigs goes in a few minutes on a fast con.

7. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

It is not the downloading only that makes it take so long, Keep in mind it is doing all the installing and such as well. And number of people downloading may also be a factor (not sure) I am not sure if it is being tested as well or not, but the slowness of it is not purely downloading. :)

8. Heartseeker

Heartseeker Guest

It is not the downloading only that makes it take so long, Keep in mind it is doing all the installing and such as well. And number of people downloading may also be a factor (not sure) I am not sure if it is being tested as well or not, but the slowness of it is not purely downloading. :)[/QUOTE]

True enough. I was getting cranky from the long download.

Been playing now for a couple of hours.