1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Fish Powerscrolls

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by outcry, Oct 20, 2010.

1. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone gotten one higher then a 5?

I have been doing quests since the first day and I average about 15-20 quests a day and the best reward I have gotten is unicorn bait.. Yet a friend who started 3 days after me has gotten 2 +5 fish scrolls. I am not seeing from that last patch an increase in drop rate of them for sure..

So my question is do +10 drop or are they making us get 8 +5's to make a 10 and so on

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

only ones I have seen myself are 5's but have seen reports of higher ones but have not been able to verify it as of yet maybe someone else has

3. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I suppose, we are missing something. Unfortunately I cant say what. I might try and play little more around the enxt days. (Instead of stupidly doing these quests.) maybe i can get lucky.

4. SashaSeeks

SashaSeeks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Not yet, and I am steady doing quests. Have recieved 3 of the 105 fishing power scrolls, 2 of them were one right after the other. I have even turned in 6 part fishing quests with nothing for reward but bait. For the 105 scrolls it seems that you get them off some pretty small fish orders.