1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fish Steak Problem part4 of the spell weaving Quest

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I am doing the spell weaving quest on Siege from Aeluva in Heartwood. I am at part 4 where you need to buy 1 sack of flour, 10 jars of honey, and 20 fish steaks. I have been able to make quest items of the purchased flour and honey But not the fish steaks. I have fished 20 fish and cut them up and also purchased 20 fish steaks. I can't turn either into a quest item. what am I doing wrong? Uo Guide doesn't say anything about this.
  2. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Are they cooked or raw fish steaks, I can't remember which one they asked for the quest.
  3. They need to be cooked first. [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought he said the cooks were going to do that? Ok thanks I will give cooking a shot.
  5. They don't actually want to work at it...just eat it. lol
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

I am pretty sure you can cook the fish steaks with no skill using a heating stand. [​IMG]

If you are human, you have 20 effective skill points already and aren't likely to fail.

7. You can also get them from casting create food.
  8. legs

legs Guest

if all else fails, just ask at the luna bank, most likely someone will offer you 20 cooked fish steaks....

good luck.. [​IMG]
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

I did cook the fish and it was accepted as a quest item. With 0 cooking I did fail a number of times and had to fish more up to cook. I wouldn't have thought I would have failed cooking that much. I still had some problems getting to understand how to cook until I made a pan.
    Casting create food.....Why didn't I think of that instead of fishing it up?
    Thanks for all the help I received.