1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fisherman!!!

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by red72, Sep 8, 2010.

1. red72

red72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I thought it would be awesome to start like a mini monthly or weekly constest with other fisherman to see who could catch the biggest fish details arent worked out but be like a charge to enter then 2nd place gets gold back 1st place takes all but first gotta see if its even possible to find enough people interested.
    please leave comments and suggestions or if u would be interested
    or icq 614613426

2. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

I think the FCB will probably be getting heavily involved in this sort of thing. Heck, I might start up a fisherman and get a job on a ship with someone. Sounds like some good, old fashioned fun, UO style.

3. Silverbrook

Silverbrook Guest

Hello Red72,

A grant was recently started, called 'The Magincia Endowment for the Arts and Community Affairs'. Its purpose is to help support (through items or finances) events for the community of Great Lakes. If you indeed would wish to do this, and would like some assistance, please feel free to send me a private message.

Do take care. :)

4. red72

red72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Will do still collecting people and ideas but i think it could be done thanks guys

5. Fifi LaForge

Fifi LaForge Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

There is a monthly fishing contest that has been ongoing for a very long time. It's at Morgan LaFey's house in Tokuno. Coordinates are 36o 3' N. 34o 39' W. Information on the 3rd floor I believe, with mounted fish on 2nd floor.

6. red72

red72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

awesome thanks for the info

7. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

FCB will be happy to help...

Drop by our guild forum and leave a note and we can discuss more.

Drop by The FCB
    then click Tavern Forums
    then Great Lakes