1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fishing 105 scrolls

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by T-Hunt, Oct 31, 2010.

1. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 15, 2003
    Since it seems my luck to get a 105 isent there after over 100 easy quest..
    Would it be possible to add 105 to mib,s?

Be kind of a nice reward also i think...
  2. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

And you keep doing the mindless quests? I stopped at 70 and haven't fished since the first week High Seas was released. Now, I could careless about fishing.
  3. Gowron

Gowron Guest

While it is tedious and a pain in the arse to do those fishing quests, it sure has done well to increase my stock pile of MiB's.

I've also noticed that the properties of the magic items inside seem to be much better than the treasure maps, and the gold is pretty awesome too.
  4. Fermi

Fermi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 28, 2008
    I think they need to admit that the way the scrolls drop is not working as intended.
  5. I think today's response about fishing scrolls is as close as that might get.