1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fishing Armor ?'s + Brit Ship

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Norman Bates, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Norman Bates

Norman Bates Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, I see that the fishing armor is imbued. Can it be further imbued beyond what you get from the turn in? Also would the forged metal thingy do it any good? Re: Britannia Ship, has anyone tried the extra lockdown, addon space in the rear deck to see if it will work with one of those new mannequins? I hope it does, I'd like to get a ship but I'd feel kinda silly roaming the seas with a spinning wheel on deck...tx for your consideration!

2. MsCC

MsCC Adventurer

Yes, the fishing armor can be further imbued. As I had a friend in game do it I don't know if he used a "forged metal thingy" but I doubt he did. The Britannia Ship can take a 1 tile lock down on each of the stern mounts. I have a forge and a parrot on mine. Don't know if a mannequin is too big or not. Hope this helps.

Nimuaq likes this.
  3. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The fishing armor can be imbued but not enhanced. The forged metal tool is used for 100% success rate when enhancing, not imbuing.

Nimuaq likes this.