1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fishing grounds

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Traumatized, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Traumatized

Traumatized Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Wheres everyones fav. fishing spots? for rare fish/mibs/ect. Just starting a fisherman, looking forward to hitting some secrete spots when i get fishing up :)

2. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Anywhere were there is the smallest chance to have someone scuttly my vessel. :)

3. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It really depends on what you want to fish up. Especially when it is up to rare catches.
    Deep water fish: I prefer Fel seas for that. I collect the scales from sea serpents for a lib talisman.
    Shore fishes: Switching between Ter-Mur, Illshenar and Malas. Depending on the rare fishes I hope for.
    Skill gain (80+): Trap fishing in the lost lands. With some luck a rare crab might show. (With setting multiple traps you can bypass the timer for a fishing pole and get more skill checks over time.)