1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

fishing macro

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by bellamae, Nov 3, 2010.

1. bellamae

bellamae Visitor

anyone have a good fishing macro out there they use to fish without all the clicking? tried to make one myself but just doesn't work out right.

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. bellamae

bellamae Visitor

Ty a bunch didn't know you could put the fishing pole in there.. that was my problem ...u the best

4. jaraxlebaenrae

jaraxlebaenrae Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I use f10 and the C clamp method.....click on pole, click on water....put C clamp on f10 and away it goes....

btw set up F10 as last object last target

5. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not really. I recorded a macro fishing once in each direction, to hit all resource suqares around me using "relative location". This should be 12 lines in the macro. Then i use 1 line to doubleclick a music instrument. After that i logout and open the macro with text editor. I copy&paste the first 12 lines 16 times and insert it all before the last time.

This way it fishes 64 times and then plays a sound with a single click on "play macro". You wont run out of fish. Just move a few tiles when you hear the sound and hit the macro again. Enjoy fishing file watching a movie.