1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

fishing macro

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by bellamae, Aug 6, 2011.

1. bellamae

bellamae Visitor

could someone post a nice fishing macro for the ec client. i tried to use some that were already posted but they are old and say i need water to fish in. Ty in advance. I'm pretty new to the game so the more detail the beter :)

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Depending on which macros you try to use, you might need to turn on legacy targetting for fishing. (Main menu ---> user settings ---> legacy)

3. solembow

solembow Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hope this helps, I found it on these boards. So just passing it along.

[​IMG]

4. solembow

solembow Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Don't forget to untarget anything you may have been targeting first if you're using the EC targeting system. Also, remember that before running this macro you have to actually fish once normally.

5. bellamae

bellamae Visitor

ok ty very much for the help got it going now

6. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you open the character's profile in Notepad, you can clone the macro again and again back into it so you can run it for ages. Look for a line that looks something like this;

<UserAction type="Macro" id="31" iconId="2019" name="Fishing (Clssc Trg)" repeatEnabled="true" repeatCount="10" binding="">
    <UserAction type="UseObjectType" id="230622378" iconId="3519" targetType="Current" iconObjectType="0" iconObjectHue="0" />
    <UserAction type="WaitForTargetCursor" id="0" iconId="618" targetType="Current" />

This is my macro called "Fishing (Clssc Targ)". Copy the second and third lines in to repeat the macro actions without having to manually insert the icons over and over