1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fishing-MIB Problem-on Seige

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Leaf, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I posted this on U_Hall and I thought I would ask here too just in case anyone knows whats going on...

I was fishing this morning on Seige; got the message that I pulled up a MIB. I killed the Serpent, even skinned him and emptied everything off his corpse. There was no MIB and no MIB in my pack. This happened twice today before I just quit. Called a GM and I was #7 on the quere for over an hour before I had to log and get to work. Anyone else experience this?

2. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

My only problem with MIB is that i tend to fish up more than i take out. You do know what they look like, right? They look like a bottle of ale, you have to double click the bottle to get the message. I was really shocked when I pulled up two ancients yesterday.

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Crap, I was looking for the little rolled up map. I do recall seeing a bootle of Ale...or so I thought. I'm such a newb; this was my first MIB fishing experience...can you tell?

4. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

You probably will get a lot more so no big deal. If you aren't careful they can overload your house.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If it's any consolation you're not the first one to not make the connection between Mib and Message in a bottle, meaning you're looking for a bottle. Terry ignored dozens of them thinking they were just 'ale' till I happened to be standing behind him one day when he caught one.

6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Yup. Been there, done that too... :)