1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Fishing Monger Guild Reputation

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Umfufu, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Umfufu

Umfufu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi All,

Something I read in some thread made me wonder.

When doing thise Fish Monger Quests, when turning in the quests, does the reputation gain go towards the guild in general or does one build op per questgiver ?

Any theories on this?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm thinkiing its towards the guild in general.

3. Umfufu

Umfufu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am hoping this Frarc as I pick up a quest, fill, goto destination, turn in and there I pick up my next.
    If it would be per questgiver I would have my reputation gains kinda spread out,

4. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

who knows, this should have been put into loyalty rating system instead of doing this stuff blind. Not to have some way to check is complete ignorance and laziness.

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I do it the same way. Even if its per fishmonger eventualy you will come often at the same harbors around the world. :)

6. Umfufu

Umfufu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

True this ...

7. i am not entirely sure. the way i fish is that i go around and collect all 7 quests and then do the take me to the same harbors first. i have some fish mongers offering me quests to do 50+ fish and some still offering to do just +5. this makes me wonder if its just random? and your reputation just has a chance to increase the offer, or maybe it is based on individual ones?

what can be certain is even if you have a high reputation, it will not mean you will always get a large order (like bulk order deeds)