1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) fishing! need snow crabs!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by quadspeed, Nov 16, 2010.

1. quadspeed

quadspeed Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2006
    Hi i been setting traps for snow crabs ! got lots of all other crabs but only 2 snow ! is there a place i can have better luck ? i tried ice lol ! my first fishing quest , but will swop anything i got for completing quest ! ps only done lobster potting so only got crabs and lobsters as im t hunter mostly!
  2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 20, 2004
    As far as I know there is no way to concentrate on any specific crab or lobster. The drop is random and you simply have to keep fishing with pots till you have enough of the crabs you need. I have never had a quest for Dungeness crabs so I now have around 70 of those.

For me the rare one is Rock crabs it seems all my quests involve those, I am currently filling my latest order for 20 of them at time of posting i have 13 of the damn things.

BORING and expensive too considering the number of pots which disappear for ever.