1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

fishing nets

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_Lord Kynd, Feb 6, 2008.

1. just wondering...
    does having gm fishing skill on the character that throws a white net (fabled) and kills everything have more of a chance to recieve the minor arties ?

and does luck help ?
  2. guess no one knows the answer to this ?
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think this might help you.

4. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

Yeah, but I have a hard time believing those numbers. I have never had the fortune of one being in my pack after 3 dozen nets with my GM Fisher. Luckily some in my group did though. [​IMG]
  5. i do them solo. so no worries that someone else is getting the drop.
  6. <blockquote><hr>

I think this might help you.

[/ QUOTE ]

it kinda helped...
    ok i get a bonus for being gm fishing and tossing the net with the character that has the skill, and the hit bonus from killing it.

does luck make a difference? or leaving the area ? ( to rez or get healed up)
    does one facet matter to another? (fel,tram,malas,tokuno)

if you die does that reset your chances ?thus eliminating the gm fishing bonus chance.

i'm fairly sure these are questions only a ea rep can answer.. hopefuly