1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fishing Probs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rama21, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Rama21

Rama21 Guest

My fisher has been stuck at 66.2 for like 2 weeks! I haven’t even gotten any GGs! Any ideas how I can start to gain again? I’ve tried everything I can think of, even going out on the boat. All I got from that was 2 sea serpents, 2 deep sea serpents, a kraken, and a res. :cursing:

P.S. My other skills seem to be rising as normal.
  2. Saris

Saris Guest

First you should fish in near shallow water for now, stop a few times before deep water.

Sorry to ask but you do have the free skill right, I ask cause I do forget to move things down and stuff like that on old char that I reskill.

Fish in tram if posible, fel can have pirates though rare nowadays :(, (I miss the chase) Tokuno has kraken so dont fish their unless your up to killing them.

Move away from land or a server line till you dont get a fish for mamy tries then move one tile at a time back till you can catch them.

If you can take it, it takes about 2-3 days to gm if you fish 24 hours a day.

When you get to about 82 skill go for the deep water and just stay there all the way to gm.
  3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    Using the boat could be a requirement at that level (although I'm not sure any more, in former times you could also fish deep water in Magincia or Bucs Den from the coast), and it must be deep water fishing in that case (dark blue on the map). (We could assume, that you fished up the serpents, but they could have come from somewhere else ...)

Check also the skill settings (toggle the button, which sets grow, lock, go down one time through).

Your overall skill cap is still unreached or a skill is set to be reduced, if you have touched the skill cap according to your account age?

4. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Got to take the boat out for gains after 60 or so, deep water as well.. and yes its slow going. Once you hit 80 you can get the pearls.

Once you fish up 800k fish, or 3.2mil fish steaks, you can trade em in for sunglasses! *mutters horrible words to self*