1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Fishing PS

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Ivory Norwind, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone have a PS 110 fishing as reward?
    From what I understand with more than 400 quests you have the 105 (obviously then form a 110)
    But a REAL 110 (or more) has received any?

2. Masscre

Masscre Guest

To answer your question yes but I believe the system is bugged so that if you do not do everything in a certain order and way you get punished with your reputation.

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i think a few ppl have gotten 1 after they were at 110. not positive thou

it seems you need at least 106 skill to have the chance for a 110.

scrollbind is the way to get there
    (or perhaps the tonokia ship? +1)

Lorddog

4. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well, why people that have made over 400 quests have only 105 like reward?
    No rumors about a real PS 110 or more?

5. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

only person i know to get a 110 powerscroll was Umfufu.. and when he got it he was at 110 skill. he got his 1st 110 powerscroll from binding 8 105's.. as i had to also im in my 47th quest after 106 skill and got the dungeon fish quest and i am now 110 skill...

6. mysty

mysty Seasoned Veteran

7. Bethany_lg

Bethany_lg Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

By reading your post and seeing 2 dungeon fish were needed, i think you are highlighting the problem. Did you bind 105s to get the 110 to get the 120? It appears the only way to advance the system is by getting enough 105s to make the 110. I guess if the RNG is with you, it might not be too painful. So far I would estimate 150 to 200 quests with only ONE 105. I gave up. I'm still fishing and doing sos...I'm using baits and making pies. Stock piling fish and occasionally turning in quests when I am in the area.

I really think the fishing part of this booster could be very enjoyable if it didn't feel like there is a huge brick wall that I keep bumping into.

8. mysty

mysty Seasoned Veteran

yes, i bind 5s to a 110, but i think i made more than 200 quest before i got my first 5 scroll. after that they came better and yesterday evening my highlight :)
    it's hard i know and sometimes i also was short before to give up. now i'm happy i did'nt ;)