1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fishing question

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by solembow, May 31, 2011.

1. solembow

solembow Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Do fish no longer stack on the deck of your boat? I used to be able to just drop them at my feet at they would stack just like ore in a mine. Has this changed? Thanks in advance!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

That's correct. The fish stacking got broken when HS was released. Part of it is that the old style fish no longer stack (problem on EA's end) and part of it is that UOAssist hasn't been changed to stack the HS fish.

3. solembow

solembow Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Man that's a huge bummer. My poor bags are so cluttered now!

4. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I do not see what the problem is here.........

I mean, as you fish just move them into the Hold as you like. They auto-stack when dropped into the hold.

I do not understand why you let them drop onto the deck of your boat at all.

Just fish up until when you get your main pack full, then move them into the Hold, then start fishing again, rinse and repeat.

There is no need at all to let them drop onto the deck of the boat.