1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Fishing themed rubble

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by LeBaiton, Jun 18, 2010.

1. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I currently own a seashell rubble and several seaweed pieces and I'm trying to find out what kind of rubble's out there with a fishing theme? I don't really mean the boat parts rubble, but more like smaller pieces, perhaps a net (or part of it) or fishing weights?

Any of that stuff around?

2. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Well off the top of my head there is several types of seashell rubble, dock pieces, lilypads, and seaweed. Will have to think of any others, will add to this if i do.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

To my knowledge there is no net rubble. I have been using a mish-mosh of items with my rubble to have a similar theme. (What I wouldn't give for a fishing pole rubble!!)
    Eventually my water will go from fake blue rug to animated water tiles from Oaks (and wherever else I can get my grubby hands on them).
    This is a work in progress keep in mind, but here's my water/fishing theme made with Rubble plants, lilly pads, shells, and seaweed. I was going to put some boat parts up but I changed my mind to make it more swampy looking instead.
    [​IMG]

4. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the info, Flutter...

Awesome rooftop design :)