1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Fishing Village

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by nightwolf, Apr 9, 2012.

1. nightwolf

nightwolf Guest

I just got high seas and was wondering where the fishing vilage is, and where can I buy one of the new boats at?

thanks nightwolf

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

first, use your old ship, and go to the docks in new magincia.

Launch your ship, and sail due east - you'll run right into the Floating emporium.

Drydock your old ship there, then buy you a new tokuno or gargoyle style boat.

Eventually, if you do pirate hunting, you'll collect the parts needed for an orc ship if you want one.

3. nightwolf

nightwolf Guest

Thanks Basara, How do you collect the parts for a orc ship?

4. nightwolf

nightwolf Guest

Basara, I sailed east from magincia and ran into a floating dock but couldnt find anyone to buy a boat from.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You didn't look hard enough - there's a gargoyle selling gargoyle ships and a guy decked out in SE clothing selling Tokuno ships.

The orc ship parts come from the loot from sinking pirate ships (which are orc ships). You have to have a full set of the plans, which become the orc ship.

6. nightwolf

nightwolf Guest

Thanks Basara, I finally found them. I didnt see them there before.

nightwolf