1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Steveo, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Okay so I read all the post about fishing and I decided what the hay give old Matt Wild Horse Theory a Try. SO after doing all of those countless mints I did not want to do any battles but I did one CFO since a good friend ask me to help out. I figured I would give fishing a try. SO I followed his strategy and IT WORKS!!!!! I only need one more fish and thats the devil ray. So I will be fishing til I get that bad boy. ANyone want to sell a Devil ray? Just kidding. But you have to stick with it if you want to max fishing.
  2. kingsgal

kingsgal Guest

Okay I fish and fish, just where or what is the Matt Wild Horse Theory?
  3. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Well I'm working Brrrgh PG now with Lady Fleabag. It won't be done in a session, even with the Matt Wildhorse Method.
  4. Sure Steve, I'll sell you my Devil Ray. It will only cost you 20 D elevators in the DA!! Sally got it early when she was just trying to get beans for gags!! I decided to give this plan a try and found out I'm not doing too bad for never really fishing except for beans or waiting for a friend. I need 15 more species but only have the hardwood. Once I upgrade I will get a bunch more. I fished for one and a half hours yesterday trying to get Old King Crab and I got nuttin. I always determine that I'm going to get serious about fishing but then reality happens. Probably the same reason my doodle is a cute decoration!!! Spend an hour and a half shooting at moving circles and still not get anything for it??? Hey, I could be in the DA!!! Hmmmm......maybe fishing doesnt sound too bad!!:thumbup1: