1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fishing

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by bibslady, Jul 29, 2008.

1. bibslady

bibslady Guest

I need 9 more! Whew these last are hard. I read the Fishing Guide, which helps a lot. So, I'm hanging out on Lighthouse Lane in search of the illusive Old King Crab Fish.

Any advice?

Hugs,:hug:
    bibslady (aka Princess Maxie McMuffin)

2. Dont get impatient, the old king crab i caught with 2 buckets but the ultras are gonna require some time.

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've never caught the Old King in 2 buckets. :p Prepare to fish for at least an hour.

4. bibslady

bibslady Guest

It's been almost 1-1/2 hr. :bored:

I'm about to give up for today.

Hugs,
    bibslady

5. bibslady

bibslady Guest

:danceb: I got it!! Whoopie! I was just about to give up and decided to give it a little more time and YES!

I have 62/70 now. I'm headed to Lullaby Lane (after supper) to catch the Half Moon Fish! Wish me luck!

I need more laugh points!

Hugs,
    bibslady (aka; Princess Maxie McMuffin)

6. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Good Luck and congrats on the Old King Crab. I have been trying to catch the grizzly, concord, and Devil ray for the past 3 months and no luck. So when you are on Lullaby lane you might get lucky and pull out the devil ray or the full moon. Good luck on your journey

7. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Now that you mention this, twice while fishing for Old King, I caught the All Star. Maybe it'll turn out to be a blessing it's taking you so long to get it ;)

8. That usually happends to me. I catch fish that i'm not even looking for. I caught the all star and grizzly bear while looking for the concord.

9. bibslady

bibslady Guest

WooHOO!:danceb:

It only took 1/2 hr this time :D

I'm 63/70 now. All I have left to get now are ultra rare and one extremely rare.

hugs,
    bibslady
    (aka: Princess Maxie McMuffin)