1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fishmongers' Quests : How to turn "single" orders in ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Nov 5, 2010.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does anyone know of a way to turn in completed orders one at a time ?

I know that one way could be completing one order and leaving the others unfinished but usually, in order to save up time, I fill them on my way to the location and once I get there they are all done and finished.

So, when I double click the destination fishmonger, he/she takes them all in and gives me all pertainiing rewards.

The thing is, that I am trying to make some reason out of it and was willing to turn orders one at a time (even when I have several completed and ready to be turned in at that same one location) so to see what gives me what.

Since I cannot pull the crate out of the hold, I cannot hide it from the fishmonger.

Is there a way to selectively tell to the fishmonger which completed order I want to turn in ?

Thanks.

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its simply for me. (But i use the ec)
    I have only those quest-crates in my ships hold. I fill teh orders up to the last part. I put an additional stack of fish below each crate and that stack contains the requested fish for that order. Before I turn in an order, i put in the last remaining stack. For 1-part orders that simply means, that i dont put anything into the crate until I am ready to turn that one in.

3. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i do the same as silverbird works like a charm

4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

No. When I get ready to turn in orders I put on a LRC suit and go to bank with shopping list. This may take many trips depending on the number of fish required. Fill ships hold with fish/crabs/lobsters (not the quest crates). Go to sub-sever that fishmonger is on and fill one quest crate, recall to fishmonger and turn in, note reward, recall back to ship. Do this until all quests are done for that sub-sever, go to next sub-sever and repeat. I also collect quest when I can and note which fishmonger gave it, what it is and where where it goes.

5. Ralco

Ralco Guest

You already answered your own question.