1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Five on Friday.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Petra Fyde, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

http://www.uoherald.com/fof/fiveonfriday129.php

Quoting the question on factions (with the important bit bolded), follow the link for the other 4

2. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure if anyone else has thought of this, But what about some of those places you go where your faction rank seems to dissapear? Did they plan for that and will the items still be usable if you are lets say in the blighted grove for example?

Just a question.

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Okay... Non-blessable on Siege. Unfortunately, that still doesn't address the way it was worded in the original announcement.

IMO, these items should not be bound to one person. I could understand something that only your faction can wear or evil/hero type restrictions. Still wondering if these items are lootable. If Masumatek were around, I'm sure he'd be calling this just another form of TRAMMY INSURANCE! lol

Edit: Beyond that and just for the record, I am STILL against items like this for the sake of balance. :thumbdown: :lame:

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

MORE ITEMS YAY!!!!!!!

:mf_prop:

5. Petra Fyde

I may be misunderstanding, but my interpretation is they'll be like the talismans. They're not insured or blessed, therefore they're lootable. You just can't use or wear them. You can either sell them back to the owner or trash them. I guess.

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Anyone else on Siege planning on going to the Chicago town hall next weekend?...la

7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Rico you're the official Siege rep at the townhall. Don't laugh at the lame jokes and speak up for us, demand answers!

8. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Come up with a list of question over this next week and i will be sure to try and get them answered.

I'm going to be asking the same of the thief forum players, so I will be one very quizitive person there...la

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

10. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Where is the Town Hall meeting at?

Last time I attended a town hall meeting, I only had to walk a few feet, since it was held at EALA's cafeteria. I have to say, I got 3 soul stones out of that, and priceless conversations with some townies who demanded changes from the developers.

11. Petra Fyde

12. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I will be very upset if they are not lootable.

13. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Dave and Busters? Sure they are, just bring a gun

14. Daleth

Daleth Guest

OMG

Dave and Busters? That alone would keep me from attending

15. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do like we did at the New York townhall make yourself heard by the end of night they all knew who the Seige players where. Why do trammel players ask such dumb questions.

16. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I'm just waiting for Rico to get the mic and start nervously laughing while Jeremy does her cut-off/disarm thing in the middle of a question, while hearing the Trammies giggle in the background.

(Yes I am amazed how people get star-struck for no reason)