1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fix ITEM Property BUG PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ImaNoobieToo, Sep 20, 2010.

1. ImaNoobieToo

ImaNoobieToo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

So I am at my house moving some leather deeds I made up earlier into bags... click to get the description and drop it into the required bag. But then... UMM I have nearly 2x as many horned leather deeds as I should what happened!!!! I look them all over and they are all horned leather deeds. Was not until I closed and re-opened the bag that I saw how many of them were now spined leather deeds! I have asked around and this has been happening for months so its not just me!

Please fix this ASAP! I can only imagine how many items I have misplaced on my vendor as well or how many times another player has looked at some loot and didn't take something of value because it looked like junk but wasn't!!! The sad thing is most players this happens to will never know it happened because unlike me it wont have been so obvious!

FIX FIX FIX FIX PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:popcorn:

2. Babble

Babble Guest

UO would be boring without some little bugs.
    Some people may be happy buying some bods as a bargain then.
    :p

3. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Did you file a bug report?

if not you are barking in the wrong place

4. ImaNoobieToo

ImaNoobieToo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I just sent in a bug report now

5. ImaNoobieToo

ImaNoobieToo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I did not get a confirmation email for the bug report I bet that system is broken or turned off!