1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fix shard of the dead

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Atlantic Smith, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Per the stratics announcements all guards are on "holiday" except for in brit.

I attacked some dude in Skara and low and behold guards whacked me...

2. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I didnt even see its up ooo shyt
  3. Yes. By all means. Please waste resources on a temporary shard.rolleyes:
  4. Vyal

Vyal Guest

ur nuts dude i'll give up my shard of 8 years to go there. U need to be slapped
  5. Babble

Babble Guest

Damn that guard, must not be in the union!
  6. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 14, 2008
    * tracking skill STILL isnt working..
    * last pub got tons of bugs
    * some shards isnt working properly
    * shards needs alot of downtime "maintenance"
    * no one at EA ever test anything

Because they released a temporary shard. Cool, thats what UO needs: a temporary shard. And now, of course, they will need to fix alot of bugs and spend resources (devs, time).
    Probably thats why they didnt finished High Seas booster at 100%. Again, resources were wasted on a temp shard. And we've payed for that. Awesome.
  7. I don't know why anyone would need a GED. You could just go to work as a uo developer!
  8. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    After running around on SOTD for a little while I think the devs are on the right track for classic shard testing.

The advanced character tokens and accelerated skill gain mean that you can jump right in without extensive training beforehand.

For all of those who wanted a classic shard now is your chance to show your support. The game play certainly has some of the feel of UO around 1997.
  9. Dakkon Blackblade

Dakkon Blackblade Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 28, 2008
    It's been pretty fun so far there was a lot of activity at Brit Graveyard as expected and quite a few reds running around as well. And the player titles are pretty funny as well.
  10. canary

canary Guest