1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fix the Billing System

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kayhynn, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Thankfully I play regularly but this is getting old.

2 of my oldest accounts didn't renew yesterday and today. There was no error message, there was no email saying that the accounts couldn't be rebilled or anything. Both credit cards had plenty of funds on them to pay for the gametime on the accounts yet they deactivated. And according to Origin they were declined (yet they went through fine just now).

The only account that hasn't deactivated was the one that was on six months game time and just renewed this month.

It shouldn't be this hard to give you money.

2. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

If we're going to free to play, then I hope it is very difficult to take your money with the exception of a marketplace.

If we're not, then I would guess even you're $26 won't save us now. ;)

3. Tomarke

Tomarke Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran D^A

Wow, I admire the persistence if not the message.

SpyderBite likes this.
  4. Tomarke

Tomarke Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran D^A

This has been one thing that I have seen as a continual failure from EA which refuses to be addressed. Recently EA made a statement that they were going to become a more customer oriented company but I tend to judge people and businesses by their actions instead of their words. Their actions (or rather inaction in this case) screams loud and clear that they couldn't care less about us. Not surprising really.

Schatzi and SpyderBite like this.
  5. Blood Ghoul

The craziest part is most companies do a great job taking your money

6. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

yes it gotten worst, no email or nuffing houses will poof , hrs emailing with no ans
    good way to this the herd to close uo

7. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yet the two accounts that closed down with RTB sent me emails at the beginning of the month saying "End of Subscription notice". If I can receive notices for those, why can't I receive them for my main accounts?

And before anyone asks, yes, I checked Spam and promotional folders in my google account. There was nothing from EA/Broadsword on billing not going through

8. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

The system is unfortunately crap, always has been. Hopefully when or if broadsword splits from EA i believe they were in a contract for a set period of time. Hopefully when that time comes they will be able to have their own working system. For now though I dont think the owners of UO have much control over fixing it.

Nails Warstein likes this.
  9. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

God, and here's me asking for phone apps.

Maybe get some programming help first, fix the billing then other stuff.