1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fix the CODES ALREADY!!

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Pooker53, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Pooker53

Pooker53 Adventurer

This is insane!!
    What is the hold up??
    I am so tired of waiting.
    JUST FIX THEM.
    I spent 14.99.......come on you have my money!!!!!
    Gimme my stuff.

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

...codes are fine. It's account management that has the problem. They aren't accepting codes at the moment. When they get it fully updated and working then you can input the code that you bought.

3. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Because the code store is third party, I have a feeling it's going to take longer to sort out than the account management. If EA can't even get their new account management sorted out anytime soon....

4. Setanta

Setanta Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Nothing is fine. As usual, they made too many changes at once, making it really hard to figure out which ones are not working right. People are losing accounts and characters (yeah, I know the dumb kids are trying to call chars "toons", but that doesn't change anything). Somehow, the server line codes from 8 years ago have come back, trapping monsters and NPC's and making players jerk back and forth 3 or 4 times before finally crossing. Those who have been wanting a classic shard rejoice, the ancient bugs are coming back.