1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fizzeld!!!

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by 5% Luck, Oct 24, 2008.

1. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

100 Magery (120 ring)
    120 Eval
    110 Spirit (120 Bloodwood)
    95 necro (100 Bloodwood)
    100 med

Maxing out SDI and using slayer books where should I put the extra 195 points?

Im thinking wrestling(120) or scribe(100) leftovers going to focus(95/75) but.....

This template frustrates the heck out a me!

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I think i got it 100 wrestling 95 resist+resliant bracer 110-35(protection)=85 resist! Ill need a vesper chaos shield and a inquis to make it work though!

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The last two skills really depends on what you want to do with the character.

100 inscription + 95 spellweaving is also a good choice.
    100 hiding + 95 stealth
    100 taming + 95 lore (I just made a similar character, quite fun with 2 bake kitsune)
    120 weaving + some chivalry (remove curse can work wonders) while upping the rest of your skills
    120 resist while upping necromancy and meditation.

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Well i have all the skills i need its just the wrestling at this point. I realy want to use slayers. My goal is the upcoming event. That is since i cant use my tamer! Im figuring the barding difficulty is 160 on the high end so not only is my tamer stabled but so is my bard. I might even go with poisoning and just amass dp fields and not worry about anything else. Well see how it goes.

But with a slayer book I will need wrestling or would anat/eval be better?

Anat/eval 80/120=200 sufficient? that leaves alot more room for resist.

5. GFY

GFY Guest

How about this;

Magery 120
    Eval 120
    Med 120
    Resist 120
    Wrestle 120
    Inscribe 100
    Focus 20

Or maybe this;

Magery 120
    Eval 120
    Med 120
    Resist 120
    Necro 120
    SS 120

This template will need a mage weapon for your defensive. Can't use spell books here.

6. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Q - What is the anatomy/evaluate formula?

(Anatomy + Evaluate Intelligence + 20) / 2 = defensive wrestling (capped at 120.0)

So a anat/eval 80/120 would be a 110 wrestler -offensive damage? This system seems to give a free 30 points? over wrestling? Am i missing something?

110 wrestling+120 eval is 230 total

80 anat+120 eval is 200 points total

30 spare points on template?

Hrmm 60/120 anat/eval is 100 defensive wrestling and thats 40 points off the template and if I went with wrestling at gm Id have those 20 points just sitting there so theyd of gone to 120 wrestling so thats realy 80 points of skill as a benefit?

No wonder I never got this template down!

Some one tell me the reason this dont work! on test it seems to be fine.

7. GFY

GFY Guest

Defensive wrestling is just that defensive. You need the wrestling skill to be able to do offensive damage and the wrestling special moves. (disarm & paralyzing blow) Having worked a wrestle mage up from nothing (well almost ;) ) I can tell you these 2 skills can be very useful, disarm vs a dexer and para blow vs a mage. Wrestling become especially useful at the 115 range. Disarm becomes easier and you don't get hit as much.