1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by ChWalker, Apr 12, 2008.

1. ChWalker

ChWalker Guest

Any ideas why I would fizzle a lot when my magery is at 102.9?

It doesn't seem to matter what spell I cast. I fizzle about 7 times out of 10. I have tried eating, logging out, crossing server lines, changing facets, and have even died a few times but still fizzle like crazy.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. I hate the fizzle so bad. I assume your casting high end spells, Eves? Well even at 115, you'll be fizzle, fizzle, fizzle. Even at 119.9. It's so dumb how much you fizzle, when at 120 its no fizzle, at GM your only 20 points away, yet fizzle, fizzle!

Thats alot of fizzle! [​IMG]
  3. ChWalker

ChWalker Guest

Yeah I am casting high end but I also fizzle when casting low levels as well.

I tried searching stratics for info on what weapon to use to slay the Fizzle Monster but couldn't find any thing. Apparently I am doomed to have it follow me around and beat me with fizzle stick.
  4. you will fizzle if any other action is being performed, such as dressing/undressing, arming/disarming, or if you are just being casted on by monsters.
  5. ChWalker

ChWalker Guest

Doesn't seem to matter if I am fighting, in town, in my house, dressing/undressing, arming/disarming, sitting, laying, jumping, or standing on my head. I am still getting beat up on by the fizzle monster and his whole family.