1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

fl fighting tonight!

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SixUnder, May 22, 2008.

1. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3 vs. god knows how many but the 3 of us did a number on them until their numbers reached 15+ . we killed everyone there atleast once. only see 11 in these photos but hey was good fun. i cant post more than 5 on these temp forums:/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I only see 5 FL corpses where are the other 6 at?

3. Sheridan

Sheridan Guest

That's probably why. Six, you can do like I did with the news post on Cove by posting replies to yourself. I know it's a hassle, but it's something we're working on actively.

4. To me it looks like there were 15 fl on the island and Lucas Purg, and a few other FL have issues listening and decide to go off and fight 3 vs 1 without the rest of their guild support..

That is what it really looks like.

5. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Why is it that most PvP-ers only post the top portion of their screen? In all the screenies, there is not a single view of what all is running (i.e. task bar). At the top of your screenies, we can see that you are running UOA (who doesn't) and AutoMap is going as well, but I'm curious to see what else is running. One thing I do like about all of the PvP-ers postings is to see their screen layouts for game play, how their packs are laid out, etc. It just helps us that do minimal PvP to see how others have their toons set up. Thanks for the views into a PvP-ers monitor.

6. SixUnder

for those of you who dont know anything about what you are talking about, this is like the 25th time i have had to explain this program. it has a copyright of 1997 and its called Ultima Online Screenshot Utility. It takes pictures just like it sees them, dont like it so sorry for you. for years on it was posted for download on stratics nowadays prolly could still find it but dont know if it would be in english.

7. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Now Six, don't go getting your panties in a bunch. I was just asking a simple question. I've been doing screenies for awhile now and I also found that the link made by Piotr ( http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=1086 ) is an absolute phenomenal post on how to make a screeny! I've done several since reading this post and my ENTIRE screen shows up, I was just making an observation that ALOT (NOT all) of PvP-ers don't post that little tid bit of info at the bottom (toolbar/taskbar). AND like I said, I do like looking at other peoples game layouts that do post them so that I might better my game play. Your pack is extremely clean and nicely laid out for ease of use and seeing exactly what you have in it. The specials, chiv and sammi icons set around the edge, I really like. That way you can see exactly what special going to happen. I rely on memory and hope like hell that I hit the correct button. With having the icons right there on the edge of your play screen, a quickie glance to see what is going to happen makes perfect sense. So, Thank You for posting your game play layout so that others might learn from it.

8. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

I got a pretty good guess as to why he doesn't want to show us his taskbar.

9. Sixunder is the new Tesla

10. SixUnder

:lame: :bdh:

11. Sir Mastermind

Sir Mastermind Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

*Sigh* Save the drama for yo mama...

12. jgruberman

jgruberman Guest

The new Tesla?

Perhaps I missed the whole drama going on with Tesla?

I just bought all of his accounts... what did he do before? lol

13. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

I know I dont post my taskbar cuz I run hax.
    I dont know about the rest of them.

14. frawsty

frawsty Guest

i love hax

15. Kiss

Kiss Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tesla sold out?

16. jgruberman

jgruberman Guest

Seems so - He sold me five accounts, and I turned around and sold four of them separately. The only one I have now has two of his reds, a crafter, a fighter and something else. But its paid until December... eheehehe

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!