1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Flagged Person and cant get in house but you can sure hide on a boat?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dan123The123Man, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ok this really bugs me, I don't understand how a flagged person might not be able to get in thre house but they sure can hop on there boat by double clicking the rope on it. So far I have seen this so many times work with the new boats and it probably works with the old ones to. I dont understand this, we cant recall or get in our house when were flagged but can run up to the server line and jump on a boat to evade combat? Come on now. Can this please be fixed.

2. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

3. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

bugs me too... the guys that try to pop shot you at yew gate.. miss.. and flee to a boat on the coast line lol.

4. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Scuttle their boat.

5. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome reply.
    Get a boat and shoot theres down. If your lucky someone else will try and blow you up then you get a real high seas adventure.

6. This is NOT a bug.. a pirate fires and attacks from his ship. You need to think about this a bit. On the other hand the shou,d be a way to board the ship the th right tools.

7. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not everyone has the expansion, nor will they get the expansion.
    Boats/ships need to be treated as houses, as in you can't get on one while flagged.

8. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

You cannot scuttle that which you cannot target. In question is two large boats surrounded by small boats. Even when the small boats are scuttled you can do nothing with them, including boarding.