1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Flappy Maxes Sell!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Flippers, May 26, 2008.

1. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Wow that was an interesting road :)

I do have to say though that the only major difference between running an uber and running a big toon through Sell is how others treat you. Even as far as runs go, a vast majority of failures are due to either toon error or toon antipathy; very seldom is it from gags missing when you're a 4-track starting at 34 laff.

Really, once you max the gags and organify the lure, you can do anything a big toon can do.

Flappy does his 5500 in a lagless district during the Holly-day invasions

Moonlight McBoo, Jellyroll Kookzilla, the enebriated Elga (she carried herself well considering), Rainbow Gigglemuffin, Chloe, Abby, and Candy Gigglemuffin.
  2. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Dancing the "I survived" dance most ubers will do during halftime

Summoning Cousin Flippy to toon my friends

The obligatory "surprised VP shot"

Sporting the Maxed Look

Doing the "now I have too much laff" dance.

Thanks for the interesting ride to maxed, and to my friends who attended a thank you for the honor of your company.
  3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
  4. Steveo

Steveo Guest

5. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

WAY TO GO FLAPPY! it was a fun and interesting experience to play with only 4 gag tracks.
  6. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

WTG Flippers! Sounds like a fun way to max!