1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Flappy's HW49...

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Flippers, May 23, 2008.

1. Flippers

Flippers Guest

I'm thinking of having his key run during the Stratics VP runs on Sunday evening.

Is anybody going to be around? One of the toons I'd like in the key run is Tubby Bagelscooter, this aqua horse. He always cracks me up when I go with a small toon. I haven't seen him in some time. Does he still play Toontown?
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
  3. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Ah a shame.
  4. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
  5. Flippers

Flippers Guest

I hoped yous would. I have two from outside the Straticsphere coming as well... and you know there will be rules. But you're big toons.

I will PM a few others of our group as well...
  6. I will be there if u would like me too.:thumbup1:
  7. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Hoped you would :) Thanks!

* The Guest List *

soupandquackers (duck or horse)
    elga (tentative)

(Also non-Stratics)
    Cookie (?) one of Princess Pinky's toons
    Abby Cadaberra
    Rainbow Gigglemuffin

Special key run rules!

Like Flappy, you can carry only four tracks of gags and of limited choice: only one type of TTC track and one type of Docks track. In other words, TU *or* Sound, Lure *or* Drop. No trap.

No level 7 gags. SOS toons are okay.

No pieing to toon toons during the pie round.

It's gonna be an easy run ;)
  8. That went very smoothly and quick. I didnt really see anyone drop below 100 laff. Or in Flippers case 20rolleyes: Enjoy the KEY!